Documentation and Engineering Change Management Specialist
For our Blade Structural Design department within the Technology (R&D) organization at Siemens Wind Power we are looking for a technical assistant to be responsible for Engineering Change Management (ECM) and design documentation implementation. SWP uses the Teamcenter system for these purposes.
Work location is in Aalborg (Denmark).
What are my responsibilities?
- Be the ECM Case Lead in internal and cross-functional product development projects
- Prepare and create all Engineering Change Requests (ECR) and Notes (ECN) within the department in cooperation with the design engineers
- Follow up on the approval flow of all ECR/ECNs including cross-functional alignment
- Create drawing and document items in Teamcenter including formality review of drawings and documents
- Create and follow up on drawing and document approval workflow including cross-functional alignment
- Show and motivate design engineers to do simple tasks in Teamcenter themselves
- Compiling documentation packages for e.g. certification of wind turbine blades in cooperation with the responsible Lead Engineer
- Act as point of contact for any Teamcenter issues in the department
- Participate in Teamcenter Key User Community
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a background as e.g. technical assistant or similar
- You have at least 3 years of experience in ECM and design documentation handling preferably in Teamcenter
- You have experience with and are used to communicate with design engineers and project managers preferably from an international company
- You are the type who do things right away instead of putting them on to-do lists first - you clean your desk before leaving work
- You are very outgoing, a strong communicator and an excellent instructor since you will be facilitating cross-functional alignment in ECM cases and teaching colleagues using the basic functionalities in Teamcenter
- You thrive when handling many tasks concurrently but have a strong sense of order and procedures
- You are fluent in English both orally and in writing as the company language is English
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5772.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder