Project Manager for Space & Aerospace Power Supplies (f/m)
IR HiRel, a US based division within German based Infineon, is a market leader in advanced high reliability power electronics for aerospace, defense and space applications. IR HiRel has several U.S. offices and employs 450 individuals worldwide generating annual revenue of > $160 million.
The Danish design center is located in Herlev, where 22 highly skilled engineers and technicians design high reliability power electronics for the global space- and Aerospace industry. We are currently expanding our business and are looking for a Project Manager to help us succeed. This is a unique opportunity to join an engaged and highly talented team that strives to deliver the highest quality to our customers. You will be part of a dynamic and informal work environment and get involved in all phases and disciplines of project management.
As Project Manager you will be accountable for the total project folio for a number of customers from the proposal phase until the project closure.
In your new role, you will:
- Have close relationship to the customer and our US based production facilities in San Jose, California and Leominster, Massachusetts during the entire project lifecycle.
- Be a key person inside the organization. On an annual basis, you will lead 5-10 development projects to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality
- Be involved in maintaining and developing our professional project management environment to become IPMA certified.
- Participate in cross-organizational improvement project.
- Participate in customers meeting and reviews.
You are personally committed to the customer’s concerns and award them a high priority. Moreover, you actively contribute to putting decisions to work as soon as they are taken and push ideas to their full implementation and application by supporting the team to excellence. You communicate openly, clearly, and coherently and are able to quickly establish a successful cooperation with all levels and functions of the organization.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree.
- 5-10 years’ experience with the different aspects of project management.
- International experience and the ability to cope with cultural differences.
- Prior experience with high reliability electronics for either aerospace, military or space is a plus.
- Joy in taking the initiative, being structured and having a focused working style.
- Fluency in English Language is mandatory.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
Please apply online via "Ansøg" link
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder