Are you a skilled IC Architect? Do you have a passion and an ambition for working with IC architecture design of audio, wireless and embedded processor systems? And challenging requirements like 20 mm2 and 1mW?
If so, you could become IC architect in the ICD team responsible for the chips for all Widex hearing instruments. And part of our Chipset Management Team responsible to work with and decide our short term and long term Chipset roadmap.
The background is Widex is growing and we are busy pursuing both challenging and ambitious goals.
An exciting opportunity with great technical impact:
- Drive chipset electrical system design, chip split and architectural feasibility studies.
- Represent ICD in the cross-functional Chipset Management Team.
- Drive IC sourcing and partnerships.
Your background and personal profile:
- Architect within electronics with experience within one or more of these fields:
- IC Electrical System design.
- Estimate complexity and development time.
- Processor architecture and HW/SW co-design.
- Application Specific Instruction-set Processors.
- Audio systems and signal processing.
- Radio systems.
- Low power IC design.
- Cross-functional Agile Methodologies.
You are successful in this position, if you possess good cooperation and communication skills, are a good facilitator and are willing and skilled to take the lead. You are systematic, goal oriented, quality minded and careful. You must be fluent in both Danish and English and be proficient in written English. You are persistent in carrying out your tasks and pragmatic without compromising quality.
Please submit your application no later than January 15th. If you require further information about this position, please contact: Team Leader IC, Finn Kåber Rasmussen on phone 4435 5923.
You will be part of a high performance team, where you have good options using your talent and influencing the solutions and methodology of the Chipset Management Team and the IC team.
Remuneration will be in accordance with qualifications and experience, including an advantageous pension scheme, with health insurance, a company sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder