Do you like to have contact with many people and are you passionate about IT?
Do you want to support Widex colleagues in Denmark as well as in the rest of the world with everything from password reset to remote desktop assistance?
The IT organization at Widex manages all kinds of tasks within the areas IT Operations, Support and Development. As IT Supporter, you will be part of our IT Support team and handle a wide range of service requests and incidents received from all over the world.
Informal and dedicated team
We are looking for a 1st & 2nd level supporter with drive and energy, who wants to be part of our support team. The support team is handling the daily support cases, simple as well as complex ones, for customers on-site and remote. We are a quite informal but dedicated team, and we value to go the extra mile for our colleague, and have fun at the same time. Not two days will be the same, and you will daily be in contact with many colleagues from all over the Widex group.
Your primary responsibilities will be the following:
- Customer support - handle large number of customer requests
- Communicate with costumers from different cultures
- Solve incidents, problems and service requests
- Manage and prioritize the daily work of the Servicedesk
- Improve and finetune our processes (based on ITIL)
- Purchase of equipment
- Collaborate with vendors
- Investigate and document solutions/best practice.
- Participate in on-call schedule
We look for a new colleague who is passionate about working with IT support and our expectations of you are that you are a:
- Trained IT Supporter or equivalent, preferable with experience with IT Support from a Servicedesk function
- Service-minded and take pride in giving each customer a good experience
- Good knowledge of Windows OS (Windows 7/8/10) and Office 365
- Experience with ITIL processes, an ITIL Foundation certification is preferred
- Flair for working by processes and document in the ITSM system from request start to request resolution.
- Good communication skills in Danish and English - spoken and in writing.
Every day is full of exiting challenges and changes and you must have a positive and constructive approach to both your tasks and work environment. It is important that you are outgoing, can contribute to the teamwork as well as work independently.
You will be working in a changing environment with skilled colleagues, short decision paths and great freedom with responsibility. The benefits offered include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts societies, in-house sports facilities and a good canteen. We are based in a bright, environment-friendly headquarter in Lynge, close to Allerød.
You will be part of a company that improves the quality of life for many people around the world. If you require further information, you are welcome to contact Manager IT Support: Kjeld Ejstrup, e-mail: email@example.com or phone no. 4435 6066.
We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder