Key Account Director
Responsible for Cloud Services In Norway
Are you a skilled and extremely self-driven Key Account Director with experience from the IT Industry?
Are you talented at establishing new accounts and finding New bizz?
And have you got solid experience in particular with Hosting or Cloud Services?
If so, you will find great challenges as a Key Account Director for our client, Interoute...
Interoute is one of the greatest pioneers, and leaders within unified communications. They are now looking for a candidate with a strong drive and a huge passion for both the art of Account Management as well as Cloud computing. The position refers directly to the Managing Director, Søren Petersen, in Copenhagen. Depending on where you live today, you can either be based in Interoutes offices in the center of copenhagen or be their Representative in Oslo, Norway. Either way, you will be responsible for the Norwegian Market.
As Key Account Director for the Norwegian market, you will be sole responsible for creating your own targeted accounts and building a portfolio of clients in Norway. You will target the top 50 Companies and therefore you must be used to working with large accounts.
Your main focus and field of expertise will be Cloud Computing, but you will also be working with the remaining product portfolio such as network, Virtual Data Centers, MPLS, Skype for Business, etc. You will perform against communicated budget and are expected to have a high activity in planning client meetings, identifying new opportunities and also cross-sell on your existing client base.
Where you work, depends on where you live today - You can either be living in Oslo and therefore you have an in depth knowledge of the Norwegian Market with a broad network etc., or you can live in Copenhagen and have several years experience working with the Norwegian market...both scenarios are possible.
Apart from this, you
- Have min. 6 years of experience with complicated B2B solution sales with proven excellent results
- Are well-structured and organised and always one step ahead in regards to pipeline and existing sales
- Have very strong negotiation and communication skills
- Are experienced in developing large accounts
- Have experience from the IT industry, preferably from the ICT market - Cloud & hosting, SaaS or Infrastructure in general
- Are used to collaborating with a team of highly professional people
- Master Danish or Norwegian and English, in written and oral
If you are based in Copenhagen, keep in mind, that some travelling must be expected for this position.
As a person you are
- Self-driven and passionate with a winners and a hunters Mind-set
- Motivated and hard working with high self-esteem
- Easy-going but also determined to achieve your goals
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced and quickly adaptable environment
- Driven by competition and by making things grow
Interoute offers you
You will be part of a worldwide leading company with huge success. You have the opportunity to be part of Interoutes "history" by starting and growing their office in Oslo. But you will also get:
- A highly interesting and challenging position where you can be your own boss and determine your own success
- A competitive salary, pension and commission scheme etc..
- Car allowance
- Free breakfast, sodas, coffee etc. as well as lunch agreement
- Several social events and activities to participate in, in Copenhagen...
About the company
From the Ground to the Cloud - Interoute is the owner operator of Europe's largest network and a global cloud services platform, which encompasses over 70,000 km of lit fibre, 12 data centres, 14 Virtual Data Centres and 31 colocation centres, with connections to 195 additional partner Data Centres. Our full-service Unified ICT platform serves Start Ups and international Enterprises, as well as every major European telecommunications service provider and major operators across the world, global internet giants, governments and universities.
We are continuously evaluating incoming applications, and look forward to receiving your short application asap.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder