R&D Project manager
For our D3 Platform within the Technology Department we are looking for a skilled Project Manager for our development projects. The Project Manager is responsible for the technical and commercial management of the development projects. The department is responsible for product and technology developments for the products on the D3 platform.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for management of a skilled global team with a very broad area of technical knowledge within mechanical design.
What are my responsibilities?
- Management of development projects
- Coordination with other modules, prototype workshop and supply-chain
- Ensuring time and quality in the deliveries to our projects
- Task coordination and priorities as well as task execution on key tasks
- Continued development of the project development process
- Breakdown, follow-up and execution of design packages
- Planning and reporting
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold a bachelor or a master within engineering and minimum 3 years of experience within project management of complex products/projects with multiple stakeholders and suppliers
- You are a skilled project manager with good technical understanding
- You possess high analytical skills and a structural way of working
- You are able to keep a holistic overview of your project, without missing the important details
- Your approach to task solving is both technically sound and commercially viable
- You are outgoing and proactive, and you possess the ability to work both independently and in teams
- You thrive in a multi-cultural environment and you are familiar with working in large matrix organizations
- You have excellent practical and people management skills, strong communication skills and can interface with numerous parties
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in both written and spoken English
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job via "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5772.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder