Interconnect IC Layout Engineer Leader
Mellanox Technologies (Roskilde, Denmark) is looking for an Analog Layout Engineer Leader to join the Analog Layout team, to develop high speed circuits for data transfer, mentor and guide younger team members.
Mellanox interconnect ICs deliver broadband communication at frequencies of 100GHz and above. For such ICs the physical implementation (layout) is critical and even the slightest mismatch can mean the difference between success and failure.
- You will be familiar with manual and automated Circuit/Layout design methods and tools used at Mellanox.
- You will work closely with your design team on circuit implementation of your design.
- You will be familiar with Design environment, flow, tools, methodologies and optimization methods used at Mellanox.
- You will be exposed to leading technologies used in Interconnect IC design at Mellanox.
- You will be familiar with the whole design process and be part of the team delivering leading Interconnect IC products.
University degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant
- At least 7 year experience in analog layout.
- Management/leadership experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge in High Speed/RF, matched layout, IO and ESD circuits.
- Familiar with Cadence tools and with Synopsys and Calibre verification.
- Knowledge in scripting Unix/Linux (TCL,…)
Does this have your interest? Please send your résumé, application and any references to HR-responsible Shimi Edry, Sr. Global Recruiter via "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Søg Interconnect IC Layout Engineer Leader
Har du allerede uploadet et cv? Log på for at ansøge nu