Experienced Construction and Commissioning managers
Experienced Construction and Commissioning managers for Site Management
Would you like to secure the completion of our energy projects from start-up until client delivery? And are you able to constructively manage, motivate and see large construction works through on a construction site?
Then you can be our new colleague, who will help meet our goal of delivering even better solutions to our clients within site and commissioning management.
Your responsibilities as Construction or Commissioning Site Manager
Ramboll Power primarily works on power plants both in Denmark and abroad, but we have an ever growing portfolio of tasks within incineration- and industrial plants.
You will refer to the client and the Project Manager within construction and commissioning management, and your tasks:
- As Construction Site Manager will be to coordinate construction of the building as well as act proactively on deviations to the agreed upon plan, especially within time frame, security, quality and areas of risk. You will continuously initiate actions to secure optimal progression and target completion on the project. This covers time-, security and quality measures
- As Commissioning Site Manager will be to assume responsibility for the coordination of suppliers’ completion of their tasks on site. You will ensure the optimal progression and target completion on the power plant installation (including mechanical and electrical) in the commissioning phase and within time, security, quality and cost
You and your competencies
As a candidate, we imagine you are either an engineer or marine engineer with a craftsman background - but we would also very much like to hear from you, if you have another background.
You have previously worked within one or more of the fields mentioned above (site management, construction management or commissioning management). You are an excellent communicator and problem solver with a targeted focus on creating results. You have a strong character not afraid to handle opposition from suppliers when challenges arise.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate is:
- Flexible and thrives in a very independent job, where you will be able to acting on your own. Your tasks will demand a great ability to keep a sense of perspective, a structured approach to your work as well as the ability to see something through
- A team player and cooperation with colleagues from other areas of the business comes natural to you
- Comfortable in speaking and writing English at a high professional level. You especially have strong verbal skills, as you will convey and communicate technical information to colleagues and suppliers throughout the world
It is important that you are able to see things from the client’s perspective, and you know how and what to prioritize when times get hectic. Ramboll’s values shrine through the way we work in the department – especially empowerment and integrity - and it is important that you can see yourself in these.
You will be employed at our Head Office in Copenhagen, but as a lot of our projects are based outside Denmark, you can expect a lot of travel time - or even secondment - to e.g. Pakistan, Ethiopia, England and/or Morocco.
Join Ramboll Power - Civil, QHSE and Site
You will be part of a team consisting of 35 colleagues all working on tasks related to construction sites, quality control and work environment. We are a part of Ramboll Energy’s Power division which employs 220 dedicated and talented professionals covering areas such as project design, maintenance and analytics within the power plant industry in Denmark and abroad. We are engineers, marine engineers and skilled workers handling the practical part of Power’s tasks.
Ramboll Power is a part of Ramboll Energy, which is a leading international consultant within Power, Waste-to-Energy and Wind. Ramboll Energy employs more than 700 colleagues worldwide.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse - we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Department Manager Jens i Arnafirði Hansen at email@example.com or mobile +45 5161 8356
If you are interested in applying, please send your mail through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Ansøg’ below.
Please send your application no later than 31/12-2016.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder