Skilled Software Developer
Join the 3Shape family and become part of a team that forges everyday cutting edge technologies!
Do you love working with high performance algorithms, 3D data manipulation, visualization and user interfaces in 2D and 3D? Are you passionate about programming and delivering high quality products? Join us and you will be working with cutting edge 3D scanners and setting new standards for 3D CAD solutions for the Dental industry.
We’re looking for a passionate and skilled developer to join a well-established cross-country SCRUM team with the mission to develop and maintain the scanning software that controls our Lab Scanners (www.3shape.com/en/NEW+Products/Dental+Labs/Lab+Scanners).
You’ll have the opportunity to shape our customer’s user experience, adapt the product’s business logic as well as diving deep and improving our state of the art scanning technologies. A passionate product owner will help you understand the real customer needs and he, with frequent informal discussions, will help your team designing the best solutions.
In 3Shape, we believe in team autonomy and you’ll find a highly dynamic, informal working environment with skilled, passionate colleagues that will challenge and support you and that look forward to being challenged back. Together we’re going to build the future of 3D scanning and we’re going to have fun in doing so.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Analyzing and understanding our customers’ requirements and business logic, together with the Product owner.
- Design algorithms, interfaces and application flow to meet customers’ demands the best way possible.
- Coding, testing and performing code reviews.
- Ensure high maintainability of the code. E.g. through designing and implementing automatic tests.
- Plan and implement refactoring of the code base.
- Help defining the software architecture.
- Ensure high code quality. E.g. through reviews, processes, code metrics, etc.
The successful candidate demonstrates most of the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong object oriented programming skills (C# / .NET is a plus)
- Strong mathematical/scientific background
- Structured mindset with sound knowledge of design patterns and OOP principles (e.g. S.O.L.I.D.)
- Team-minded personality with flair for an Agile working style
- Experience with 3D Geometry algorithms and Computer Graphics is an advantage but not a requirement.
- You have good communication skills - must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- A professional challenge in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment
- A well-structured organization focused on development of high quality, professional products
- An opportunity to become part of an enthusiastic, international development team in an informal workplace
- Nice office in downtown Copenhagen
- Good Work/Life balance
- A competitive salary and benefits
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder