Software Developer for our Global License Management System
3Shape is looking for a highly skilled Software Developer to strengthen our R&D team.
As License System developer you will be involved in the development of our License and Software Upgrade System. This system handles licenses, upgrade and monitoring of all 3Shape products worldwide and involves data gathering and configuration, analysis, reporting and security. The development of this product is critical for our company-backbone, requiring great responsibility and dedication, and often involves many stakeholders.
Are you overall a great, thorough, easygoing and efficient programmer wanting to develop using the latest windows azure technologies, windows applications, automated infrastructure setup and automated test, tools, web services and databases using C#, Powershell, SQL and occasionally Delphi, then this job is for you!
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering. as well as proven programming experience
- Excellent programming skills in C#, Delphi, C++ or similar
- A well-structured and thorough approach to solving problems balanced with keeping a high pace of development
- Energetic and positive mind-set, interested in providing good service to our internal customers
- Overall knowledge and interest in general programming technologies (e.g. Azure, SQL and databases, web services, reporting, security, continuous deployment, WCF, WPF,...)
- An interest in taking part in continuous development of our infrastructure automation using the latest technologies
- Knowledge and interest in authentication will be considered a bonus
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- A well-structured organization focused on development of professional products with high quality
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to take design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 13 years
- A huge possibility to influence your job and specialize according to your interests
If this description corresponds to your profile please send us your application. Attach your CV, grades and other relevant information. Both applications in English and Danish are welcome.
If you have questions to the position you are welcome to contact Software Developer; Tommy Poulsen or visit: www.3shape.com.
Read more about working at 3Shape at: www.3shape.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder