Technical Writer for documentation support
Would you like to take up the technical challenges in our newly created documentation team and combine your linguistic skills with your technical insight?
Join us and become a Technical Writer in Service Documentation Management which is responsible for technical documentation supporting our sites in operation and our back office. The Documentation Team is responsible for developing and managing work instructions, risk analysis and managing documents from our suppliers.
Service Documentation Management is part of Wind Power which has 1800 employees and is one of four business units in DONG Energy. Wind Power is the world’s largest developer and operator of offshore wind power, and we use our unique knowledge in all phases of our wind turbine projects. During the last 20 years, we have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific.
You will be based at our office in Skærbæk near Fredericia. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- create, manage, maintain and translate work instructions, checklists, APWs, etc.
- review and approve supplier documentation
- be responsible for handling incoming requests and documentation
- participate in relevant meetings and site visits
- develop and manage structure for technical documentation within DONG Energy
- identify necessary documentation in cooperation with end-users and engage all players who need to participate in the creation of technical documentation
- support sites and back office with queries regarding technical documentation.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have experience as technical writer, preferably within the wind industry
- have experience with managing technical documents and IT technologies, eg Microsoft Office and SAP
- have a relevant technical background, eg electrical or mechanical, preferably within the wind industry
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- possess excellent communication as well as English and German skills, both orally and in writing
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your skills, when you help to carry out some of the world's largest offshore wind projects.
In DONG Energy Wind Power, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and efficiently with some of the world's largest offshore wind projects, and we are committed to reducing the cost of electricity.
Please do not hesitate to contact Jesper Thinggaard Jensen, Senior Manager of Technical Support, on telephone +45 9955 4559 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 16 December 2016, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder