Semiconductor Process Engineer
OCTLIGHT is an early-stage startup company developing light sources for medical diagnostics. Our patent-pending technology will make possible 3D optical imaging that will enable the doctor to better diagnose and treat their patients.
We are looking for a semiconductor process engineer to fabricate and develop semiconductor laser diodes for our cutting-edge product. You will become part of an ambitious team - bringing new technology to market that will improve the lives of millions of people.
You will be responsible for the development and production of our semiconductor laser diode technology. Your responsibilities will be:
- III-V semiconductor device processing
- Process development
- Wafer-level laser diode testing
- Building and maintaining optical test setups
Skills and Qualifications
You have a background in semiconductor processing (i.e. MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Physics), preferably III-V processing. Furthermore you have:
- Experience in semiconductor processing
- Experience with testing of optoelectronic devices
- Experience in free-space and fiber optics
You are able to work independently as well as in a team. You are highly motivated to work in the pioneer atmosphere of a start-up and are comfortable with complex processes, optimizing every step for achieving the best performance. You are detail oriented and work diligently with your task at hand.
We are offering
- An opportunity to be part of an ambitious start-up
- A positive working environment with highly motivated co-workers
- The possibility to work with high-tech product development
- An option to participate in a warrants program
For more information please contact Thor Ersted Ansbæk at email@example.com (+45) 2683 8462. Send your application via the "Ansøg" link before December 16th 2016.
We expect you to start in February 2017, but are willing to wait for the right candidate.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder