Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion, and rail control solutions.
The Regional Rail Control Solution team in Copenhagen focuses on rail control engineering, sales, project management and customer services for its markets. The RCS product portfolio includes EBI Lock computer-based interlocking (CBI) systems, wayside equipment and automatic train control systems.
We are currently looking to recruit a Hardware Engineer
For our Rail Control Solution Division in Copenhagen
Purpose of the job
The HW Engineer role will be part of HW-maintenance and may also be part of HW-development of industrial real-time embedded products for railway signaling with the highest fail-safe requirements & reliability in harsh operational environments.
The HW Engineer shall give ongoing support to our production workshop and our sales department. Our production and assembly workshop are staffed by experienced persons who will look forward to work with an engineer with the right experience and creativity.
We search for an engineer with a solid HW development background, but also one who has broader competencies within electronics engineering and especially within SW, test, commissioning and service.
Key responsibilities and challenges
- General HW support to our production.
- HW support to our engineering projects executed from Denmark.
- Participation in Integration Test, Commissioning and maintenance in our engineering projects.
- Support to DK Sales department.
- Bachelor or master degree within Electronics Engineering
- More than10 years of relevant experience (Electrical, Telecommunication, and Industrial Engineering)
- Knowledge of discrete and microprocessor electronics
- Knowledge of relay technic will be an advantage
- Knowledge of 2D CAD CAM tool
- Complete fluency in Danish and English
- Open minded, flexible, able to multitask, and a team player
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Availability for traveling within Denmark and Europe.
We are a team of 50+ members working together in a supportive and friendly environment.
Besides the welcoming environment, newly refurbished and modernized offices, we offer a very competitive benefits package to help you easily integrate within our team.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now online and start your dynamic career today!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at careers.bombardier.com.
Your ideas move people.
TRCS-DKCH01224704 - Hardware Engineer
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder