Frontendspecialist, Databasespecialist or Fullstack developer
Frontendspecialist, Databasespecialist or Fullstack developer for BigData Visualization
A unique opportunity
Join our team
Scio+ A/S is now searching for 3 SW developers who can design the most intuitive web based visualizations of complex information.
Scio+ is an ambitious start-up in the Big Data business. Our scope is to help large food manufacturing companies creating specific value from data driven insights into their entire value chain.
You will be part of a global, multicultural company where the working environment is marked by entrepreneurship and disruption. You will be part of a fast growing team of initially 7 frontend developers/database specialists and data scientists.
The working day will be exciting and varied, and you will be in contact with both colleagues, external partners and customers.
Therefore, if you are a highly skilled SW developer and thrive on working with complex analytics algorithms, then this role should be your next career move.
- You are an innovative and creative nature, and you have the urge to develop cutting edge web frontend and database solutions.
- Optimally you are a MSc in Software Engineering or MSc Data Engineering and
o possess deep knowledge and experience in development of
server-based services and applications and web based
o have experience in development towards Windows platform
and experience in SQL databases.
o code with ease in C#, C++, .NET, Visual Studio
o are a wizard with AngularJS, ASP.NET, Web API, Web
Services, HTML, REST
o know by heart Windows Azure, MS SQL Server, SQL Azure
- You have probably already developed database solutions providing users a straightforward and intuitive overview over complicated information.
- You have the desire to work with a team of highly skilled data scientists who extracts the raw findings from the data which your solutions must manage and visualize.
- Working together in teams comes natural to you, and you enjoy collaborating with other English-speaking colleagues and partners in the process of developing and implementing your solutions.
- You match our core values: “the will to win, to cooperate and to change”.
Want to know more? Please contact Søren Smedegaard, Director, M +45 2298 9311
If you are as excited as we are about this opportunity, please send your application, including resume and any other relevant enclosures, marked “Frontend/database designer”.
We are assessing applications on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 5 December 2016 via "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Søg Frontendspecialist, Databasespecialist or Fullstack developer
Har du allerede uploadet et cv? Log på for at ansøge nu