Frontendspecialist, Databasespecialist or Fullstack developer
Frontendspecialist, Databasespecialist or Fullstack developer for BigData Visualization
A unique opportunity
Join our team
Scio+ A/S is now searching for 3 SW developers who can design the most intuitive web based visualizations of complex information.
Scio+ is an ambitious start-up in the Big Data business. Our scope is to help large food manufacturing companies creating specific value from data driven insights into their entire value chain.
You will be part of a global, multicultural company where the working environment is marked by entrepreneurship and disruption. You will be part of a fast growing team of initially 7 frontend developers/database specialists and data scientists.
The working day will be exciting and varied, and you will be in contact with both colleagues, external partners and customers.
Therefore, if you are a highly skilled SW developer and thrive on working with complex analytics algorithms, then this role should be your next career move.
- You are an innovative and creative nature, and you have the urge to develop cutting edge web frontend and database solutions.
- Optimally you are a MSc in Software Engineering or MSc Data Engineering and
o possess deep knowledge and experience in development of
server-based services and applications and web based
o have experience in development towards Windows platform
and experience in SQL databases.
o code with ease in C#, C++, .NET, Visual Studio
o are a wizard with AngularJS, ASP.NET, Web API, Web
Services, HTML, REST
o know by heart Windows Azure, MS SQL Server, SQL Azure
- You have probably already developed database solutions providing users a straightforward and intuitive overview over complicated information.
- You have the desire to work with a team of highly skilled data scientists who extracts the raw findings from the data which your solutions must manage and visualize.
- Working together in teams comes natural to you, and you enjoy collaborating with other English-speaking colleagues and partners in the process of developing and implementing your solutions.
- You match our core values: “the will to win, to cooperate and to change”.
Want to know more? Please contact Søren Smedegaard, Director, M +45 2298 9311
If you are as excited as we are about this opportunity, please send your application, including resume and any other relevant enclosures, marked “Frontend/database designer”.
We are assessing applications on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 5 December 2016 via "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder