Software Development Internship, Engineering
Would you like to join one of the best known and respected luxury brands in the world? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to:
- Develop software on one of the most advanced audio platforms and thereby leave your mark on the Bang & Olufsen product line?
- Spend a semester working with exploration projects targeting high-quality audio software development?
- Have a mentor from the get-go, who will focus on making your internship interesting and rewarding through a well-structured stay?
Join the R&D department
As our new intern, you will join the Exploration and DNA team within R&D. Here, you become part of a team of software specialists, who work in an agile environment following the principles of SCRUM. We work on the latest technologies and develop software with a focus on network streaming and communication between B&O products and the cloud.
Work on high-quality audio in a team of experts
You will have a unique opportunity to get a well-rounded idea of what life is like inside the R&D department of a renowned luxury brand. Your contribution will be highly dependent on your talent and skills. You can be sure, however, to work on projects which will influence the software in our product portfolio.
As a valued member of the team, you will get hands-on experience with complex technologies and take responsibility for the execution of tasks such as data mining, functional verification and exploration of new technologies. We will make sure to share our knowledge with you and help you grow your skillset.
If you do not currently reside near Struer, Denmark, we will also be able to assist you with accommodation at our fully furnished apartments for interns.
Experience with software development
- You have theoretical knowledge of and experience with software development.
- You are currently studying for a technical degree at either bachelor´s or master´s level - e.g. computer science, engineering or similar.
- You are open-minded and enjoy working collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- You speak and write English fluently. Danish is an advantage, but not a requirement.
As a person, you are known for your enthusiasm and drive, and you are excited by the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge to the test and learn from experienced developers. As you will be a valued member of our team, it is important that you have great communication skills and enjoy being part of a team.
The position is an internship starting January 2017, lasting one semester.
The internship is unpaid. However, it may be paid in case you are not entitled to SU (State education funds) or approved scholarships.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Sr. Manager, Head of Audio & Video Platforms, Rahul Yadav on +45 5164 4319.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder