Regulatory Affairs Manager, BioAg EU, Regulatory Affairs
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Regulatory Affairs Manager, BioAg EU, Regulatory Affairs, Denmark
As Regulatory Manager in BioAg EU you will be part of the global BioAg team. You will be responsible for driving Novozymes EU regulatory strategies for biofertilisers, biostimulants, and biopesticides including attending relevant trade organizations. The work will be done in close collaboration with the team as well as consultants, external laboratories and partners.
Furthermore, you will run the activities on setting up, submitting and monitoring regulatory dossiers for active substances and products of the BioAg portfolio and drive contact and negotiation with national and EU authorities.
The position is placed at the Novozymes Headquarters in Bagsvaerd Denmark.
In this position you need to:
- Hold MSc degree in Agronomy or related discipline in biological sciences
- Possess extensive knowledge of EU regulations related to pesticides and ideally to bioagriculture products (biopesticides, biofertilisers, biostimulants)
- Hold minimum 3 years of experience with EU registration and regulatory compliance of pesticides, ideally microbial products
- Have a strong interest in innovation/technologies to respond to the societal and environmental demand e.g. though trade organisation work
- Have a high level of English in writing and communication, preferable also another European language to manage projects in an EU/international context, meeting strict deadlines
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders internally and externally (R&D, business, partners)
Are you the next Zymer on our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let's realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet's resources and helping build better lives. As the world's largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information please contact Sr. Director Thomas Lykke Soerensen, +45 4446 0111, or Sr. Department Manager Zenia Domsten, +45 3077 2327.
Application deadline: December 7, 2016
Please attach your diploma when you apply for the job.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder