Director, Supply Chain Development
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers' business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Director, Supply Chain Development, Bagsværd, DK
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic director to head the development in our global supply chain.
The supply chain development function is leading and supporting the development and optimization of supply chain technologies, systems - including integration solutions, and logistics in close collaboration with our operational supply chain functions located around the world. The function is a center in terms of understanding commercial care-about, and converting it into supply chain solutions.
The organization also encompasses our global competence center in Bangalore, India which supports our entire global Supply Operations with a broad range of back office functions.
The Supply Chain Development organization consists of 120 employees including five senior managers, eight managers, and six team leaders.
The position as Director of Supply Chain Development is located in Bagsværd, Denmark. As the position has global responsibilities some travel activity must be expected.
You will be reporting to the Vice President of Supply Chain Management, and be part of a global leadership team which also includes the regional Supply Chain Operations Directors, and the Director for our Global Lean Program in Supply Operations.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a relevant degree within Supply Chain Management and development
- Have a proven experience in leading, developing, and optimizing a supply chain within a major B2B or B2C company
- Be capable of understanding and converting customer experience into concrete supply chain solutions
- Have a passion for defining the vision for our future supply chain performance, be able to create a supporting strategy, and you are capable of realizing it
- See yourself as a team player in the global management team, and you are a strong competent partner and adviser for your colleagues in the operational areas
- Set direction, lead and motivate a global organization consisting of different cultures
- Be a strong communicator with fluency in English
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let's realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet's resources and helping build better lives. As the world's largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information please contact Vice President, Per Olesen, by phone +45 3077 7676.
Application deadline: December 16, 2016.
Please attach your diploma(s) when you apply for the job.