Do you want to generate valuable knowledge from more than 100 TB of raw data distributed across thousands of tables? Do you want to work with Big Data in a multi-tenant setup? Are you enthusiastic about educating people about computer technology? Then we need you.
Do you love Big Data and state-of-the-art BI solutions?
Business Intelligence & Analytics is an important strategic area for BEC – with more than a billion records being updated/added daily. We have recently adopted a powerful new analytical platform, Netezza, and you will have a key role in spotting and developing the many exciting opportunities enabled by this platform.
Among your tasks will be to:
- Participate in BEC’s development projects involving BI as part of the delivery
- Devise supply agreements based on a feasibility phase involving the customer
- Design and develop the Business Intelligence solutions architecture
- Be instrumental in focusing our development of dynamic BI solutions
- Contribute with business know-how and understanding of financial institutions
- Generate valuable knowledge based on the financial institutions’ data
- Assist BEC’s customers in boosting their own innovation in the data field, and then harvest this for the benefit of all involved and BEC
Do you have the enthusiasm and energy to work with both people and computers?
As an individual, you are intelligent and have a distinctly analytical and structured mind, and you like to communicate complex knowledge to various professionals. You are enthusiastic about proactively challenging yourself and enjoy engaging customers and colleagues with your sense of humour and energy.
In addition, we expect you to have:
- A relevant degree/further education
- 5+ years of experience in BI and Analytics in relation to ETL, reporting and operations/infrastructure
- Experience with BI tools from Informatica, SAP (BO) and SAS
- Business know-how in the financial sector
- The ability to achieve great impact in the shortest possible time and with the minimal amount of effort
- Experience in e.g. R/Hadoop and knowledge of agile methodologies and processes would be an advantage
Who are we?
At BEC, we will facilitate your development in a highly professional environment, both technically and business-wise – because we greatly value each other’s feedback and courage to challenge ourselves. You will work with 40 talented colleagues who develop advanced BI solutions for the financial sector. We work ambitiously and with focus to bring the latest opportunities in Business Intelligence & Analytics into play. We look forward to seeing you contribute with ideas, creativity and determined enthusiasm to achieve the spectacular.
Can you imagine yourself working with us?
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact head of Business Intelligence & Analytics, Dennis Glitten, on tel. (+45) 6156 7670. We deal with applications on an ongoing basis but send your CV no later than 1 December 2016.
Watch this video clip to see what other IT architects say about working at BEC.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder