Are you motivated to work with renewable energy, and test of wind turbines? And do you have strong design experience within electrical systems? Can you be our future go-to guy within electrical standards and electrical design? Then you are the one we are looking for.
Controls & Generators > PEX Test > Hardware & Automation
Test & Simulation is responsible for the development of production test systems for Vestas. The department develops test systems for all aspects of the turbine for example electrical switchboards, converters, generators, nacelles etc.
For this position we seek an Electrical Engineer experienced in designing Low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies.
You will be responsible for making the electrical design of our test systems. And as you have a natural interest in CE marking, and legislation related to electrical design, you will also be our anchor point when your colleagues have questions or doubts in legislation related matters.
- You act as the anchor point in the department in regards to electrical standards, and CE marking.
- You design, specify and develop electrical systems.
- You create circuit diagrams in Caddy++
- You create final documentation and user manuals.
- You ensure quality assurance of your deliveries.
- You guide and instruct electricians during construction of the equipment.
- You coordinate the sub suppliers in your projects.
- You ensure that the installation and erection of our equipment complies with our guidelines.
You are educated as Electrical Engineer or Marine engineer and you have experience from a similar position.
- You have in depth knowledge to standards and legislation within electrical design.
- You have knowledge to CE marking of machinery.
- You are experienced in working with electrical systems.
- You have experience in reading electrical diagrams and documentation.
- You can do both theoretical as well as hands on work with electrical systems.
- Knowledge to hydraulic systems, and designing electrical systems will be an advantage.
You characterize yourself as:
- A structured, self-driven person with good planning skills.
- Quality conscious and systematic.
- You can work on your own, but at the same time you are a team player, able to work cross functional and across different cultures.
- A person who thrives with changes.
Furthermore, you master English and Danish fluently, both written and spoken.
What we offer
We offer a challenging job, with international stakeholders and costumers. As your touch points will be distributed across Vestas, you get the chance to cooperate closely with some of the best Wind turbine- engineers in the world. Furthermore you get the chance to be a part of creating the green energy of tomorrow. Our core values are Accountability; Simplicity and collaboration, and we do our outmost every day to live up to these values.
Primary work location will be in Hammel, but work on our other locations in DK must be expected in shorter periods. Travel activity will vary depending on our projects. 5 - 40 days of travelling abroad must be expected.
For additional information on the position, please contact Director Allan Pedersen at +45 2274 3093. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder