Student Worker for the Product Competitiveness team
Student Worker for the Product Competitiveness team in Brande
We are looking for a self-driven Student Worker to support our Product Competitiveness team.
The team is part of the Offshore Product Lifecycle Management organization and is responsible for improving the product competitiveness by reducing cost and increasing performance.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to get an understanding of the full Wind Power value chain from a technical and commercial perspective as well as the functionality and performance characteristics of our offshore turbines.
You should apply for this position if you are passionate about the technical and commercial aspects of turbine performance and would like to develop your competences within this area.
Siemens makes an effort to attract the smartest students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad. We are always looking for talents who have the courage to ask those questions that can end up providing valuable answers and solutions to our customers and the society at large.
Being a Student Worker in Siemens is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities in this position?
- Support improvement initiatives of availability of our offshore wind turbines
- Monitor improvement implementations and validation of design and process improvements
- Follow-up on improvements and retrofits
- Reduce the implementation times of retrofits
- Support analysis of fault characteristics on offshore fleet and proactive identification of trends
- Work closely with site service teams and monitor performance development
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled in a relevant higher education on Bachelor or Master level such as Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering and have passed the first semester with good results (please attach your grade transcripts and write the expected graduation date in your CV)
- Interest / basis experience in wind service / engineering
- Interest in working in an interdisciplinary and multicultural team
- Excellent Excel and Power point skills
- Fluent communication skills in English - spoken and written
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens we have strong traditions for innovation of electronics and technique. For more than 160 years, we have developed and delivered products, solutions and services, which have contributed to shape the future. The solutions include innovative and sustainable technologies for industry, energy, health care, and infrastructure and cities.
Siemens has app. 360,000 employees worldwide of which 30,100 are employed within research and development internally as well as in collaboration with universities. Every year we make 8,000 new inventions.
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 8,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Wind Power you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For further information about the position, please contact the hiring manager Carsten Kloetzer via phone +49 (172) 1493696.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team via phone: +45 4477 5769.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder