Team Leader for our team of Sales Coordinators
Learn more about our cross functional global organization. Meet your new colleagues here.
Do you want to be a Team Leader of Sales Coordinators and do you likewise have the skills necessary? Are you capable of successfully implementing strategies, managing operations, motivating your team and in that way contributing to the success of MAN Diesel & Turbo PrimeServ? Then this is your career opportunity!
We are looking for a Team Leader for our Spare Parts Sales department in MAN Diesel & Turbo PrimeServ. As a team leader you will provide direction, instructions and guidance to your team of Sales Coordinators. The purpose is to achieve goals set by management. You will work within the team and secure the necessary prioritization of the team effort. As an effective team leader you will know the strengths and weaknesses of the team members and what motivates them as a group and individually. Furthermore, this position is a newly established position due to reorganization and you will therefore be given a new role.
You will be responsible for a team consisting of highly motivated and dedicated Sales Coordinators in a truly international business environment. Our Sales Coordinators work on a range of different tasks in the sales execution phase such as quotations, orders, customer support etc. Your job will therefore be to support and train our Sales Coordinators to ensure that the team maximize its contribution to the success of MAN Diesel & Turbo. You will also take part in the team's operational tasks.
MAN | PrimeServ is a strong after sales and service business unit with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. You will be part of unit that serve our international customers mainly within the marine industry. The After Sales organization is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide and we want to be the preferred Service Partner of the customers and build up long-term relations with them.
PrimeServ is a large matrix organization and it is therefore an advantage if you have experience from acting in a matrix organization and feel at home in an environment with different interest. At the same time you have a strong set of people skills and you know that it takes commitment and drive to create results.
- Support the strategy set by MAN | PrimeServ Management team
- Effectively developing and implementing processes in the department
- Managing the flow of day-to-day operations and making adjustments when necessary
- You ensure a successful onboarding and training of new employees
- As a Team Leader you put a great effort into motivating your team of Sales Coordinators
- Conducting the yearly appraisal (MUS) for your team members
- You are responsible of effectively communicating management decisions to your Sales Coordinators
- Identifying key tasks and prioritizing them in terms of their value for MAN | PrimeServ
- The ideal candidate has a background as Team Leader or Sales coordinator and preferable has experience from a technical environment or customer service.
- You have probably several years of working experience with leadership, where you have gained the skills required for being a successful leader. Leadership training is likewise a plus
- It is an advantage but not a requirement if you have experience within sales and have worked within the maritime industry
- Ability to motivate and develop your team
- You thrive in a busy working environment and support knowledge sharing as a key to success
- You must have excellent English skills both orally and written
- You acknowledge that your ability in handling people is your greatest asset to ensure that your team succeed
- You know what it takes to work across a matrix organization
- Exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of marine and power-plant technology
- A fast paced and interesting job with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development in all areas concerned
- Highly skilled colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Salary based on qualifications, health insurance and a pension scheme
For more information regarding MAN Diesel & Turbo please visit www.mandieselturbo.com.
Application & contact
Please (only) send your application via the link below latest at the 2nd December 2016.
Please attach your CV and copies of relevant documents.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Manager Michael Lange via e-mail: Michael.Lange.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone no. +45 2488 0808.
We look forward hearing more from you. Please be aware that we will be having interviews within the applying period.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder