We are expanding our Wind Farm Control team which is part of Siemens Wind Power Software Department. Therefore are we looking for new skilled software developers, eager to take on exciting and challenging software tasks and together with stakeholders develop sustainable state of the art solution for controlling wind farms.
The Wind Farm Control team consists of highly skilled and motivated software developers placed in Brande. The Software Department is a significant part of Siemens Wind Power Technology, and have representation in Brande and Ballerup - Denmark, Hamburg - Germany and Bangalore - India.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will be part of a strong community developing the future software solution for controlling our wind farms globally
- Improve, further develop and insure a high quality of the Wind Farm Control software product
- Development of new features at system and application level
- Participate in software development in a SCRUM team following agile methods
- Support our transition toward Continuous Delivery
- Participating in developing new technologies and methods
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold at minimum a Bachelor’s degree within Software Engineering or Computer Science or similar
- You are interested in - and have a profound experience with Object Oriented software development in C++, C# and .NET
- You are familiar with Unit testing, Mocking frameworks and Test driven development
- You are a fast learner and is already recognized as being an excellent software developer
- You deliver solutions of very high quality
- You have the ability to overview complex solutions
- You have knowledge of agile software development methods and tools
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and you have good cooperation and communication skills
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job by clicking on "Apply". Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5772.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder