Student Worker, Execution Projects Offshore
We are looking for a self-driven Student Worker to support our Execution Projects in Market Unit Offshore.
Siemens makes an effort to attract the smartest students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad. We are always looking for talents who have the courage to ask those questions that can end up providing valuable answers and solutions to our customers and the society at large.
Being a Student Worker in Siemens is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities in this position?
- Set up and maintain Site collections for the different teams in our department. We use Workspace which is a SharePoint Product
- Support with meetings (Internal, Externals, Live meetings etc.)
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Compile all necessary documentation, certificates and manuals from subcontractors, suppliers, production, clients and other involved parties
- Name documents, upload and archive files on Workspace & Team Room
- Assist in setting up action plans in order to meet contract conditions in relating to documentation, certificates and manuals
- Assist the Lead Project - & Documentation Coordinators on your project
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled in a relevant higher education on Bachelor or Master level and have passed the first semester with good results (please attach your grade transcripts and write the expected graduation date in your CV)
- You are an advanced user of MS Office and have a flair for IT systems in general
- As a person, you are result and quality-oriented with a strong customer orientation. You are a dedicated team player thriving in an intercultural environment as well as a skilled communicator and you possess great coordination and networking skills.
- You possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English both orally and in writing
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens we have strong traditions for innovation of electronics and technique. For more than 160 years, we have developed and delivered products, solutions and services, which have contributed to shape the future. The solutions include innovative and sustainable technologies for industry, energy, health care, and infrastructure and cities.
Siemens has app. 360,000 employees worldwide of which 30,100 are employed within research and development internally as well as in collaboration with universities. Every year we make 8,000 new inventions.
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 8,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Wind Power you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone +45 4477 5769.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible.