Test Engineer or Technician
Test Engineer or Technician for Verification of Automotive Hardware
Amminex Emissions Technology A/S is looking for a test technician/engineer for verification and validation of components for emission reducing equipment for diesel cars, trucks and busses.
Amminex Emissions Technology A/S is a Copenhagen based clean-tech company with a new and unique technology and solution for automotive emissions control. The technology, an Ammonia Storage and Delivery System (ASDS) dramatically reduce the amount of NOx released by diesel vehicles with SCR catalysts, which is a focus area for the automotive industry today.
You will be working in a very competent R&D team in a company with international customers and collaborators. The environment is informal with focus on collaboration and getting products and projects to the finishing line on time. You will work on testing and verifying hardware components from prototypes to production readiness. Work tasks will include mechanical and electrical tests of electromechanical components and complete systems.
- Test and validation of Amminex prototypes and products, and products from suppliers in close collaboration with test and design engineers.
- Take part in creating and executing design verification plans and reporting (DVP&R) on mechanical and mechatronic components as well as complete ASDS systems.
- Writing test specifications and reports.
- Hands-on testing as well as supervision of testing at external testing suppliers
- Developing, building and maintaining setups to support testing.
- Documentation of test results and setups
You have an engineering background or an education as laboratory technician, process technologist, electrical technician or equivalent with some years of laboratory testing experience.
You are characterized by being thorough and structured. You have a flexible mind-set, are proactive, committed, and able to work independently as well as in teams.
Some experience with testing and verification theory, electronics, LabVIEW and/or MATLAB as well as advanced product quality planning (APQP) will be an advantage.
If you want to be part of an innovative and dynamic organization, please submit your application together with resume, references and exam certificates by e-mail labeled "Test engineer/technician" in the subject field, via the "Ansøg" link.
See also www.amminex.com
Contact: Lasse Nyberg Thomsen, Hardware Development Manager, phone: +45 2972 2152
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Søg Test Engineer or Technician
Har du allerede uploadet et cv? Log på for at ansøge nu