Experienced Quality Engineer who can support integration of quality management at our six manufacturing sites
Reporting to the Senior Quality & EHS Manager, you will be part of the Group Quality function located in Holstebro (DK).
The role requires close cooperation with six manufacturing sites to ensure alignment of management systems to continue a culture of quality and safety across the sites, which supports delivery of growth objectives through effective QEHS systems.
Your main tasks
It is essential to the successful integration of the new sites to develop and perform;
- Intercompany alignment on quality standards, processes and group monitoring of key criteria.
- Developing and deploying a corporate quality management platform that supports further growth.
- Support local Quality Managers in ensuring lean and effective manufacturing, consistent quality and uniform delivery to the customers.
- Conduct internal audits and facilitate external and customer audits.
- Provide accurate QEHS trend analysis and reporting on sustainability, being responsible for our CSR report and auditing.
The ideal candidate should be an excellent team player with proven project management skills and must have;
- Previous experience from a similar role.
- Relevant education within Manufacturing Engineering, Quality or Global Management.
- Proven track record in QEHS management and knowledge of BRC/ISO standards.
- Possess flexibility, drive and enthusiasm to develop a culture of quality excellence.
- Have the ability to work to deadlines and have a flair for working with optimising results through better workflows.
- Possess solid verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Possess excellent IT skills and preferably you are a Sharepoint super user.
What is it like to be a part of Faerch Plast?
Faerch Plast is an international company with excellent operations and major growth plans. We are a dynamic and ambitious company creating results and developing our employees.
Our goal is to be a market leader in the supply of food packaging solutions, combining our high-tech skills within tooling, processing and material technologies, providing tailored solutions to our customers. Our dedication is quality, sustainability, reliability and innovation.
Would you like to join us?
If you would like to hear more about the job, please contact Senior Quality & EHS Manager, John Kristian Hald on mobile 2725 1025.
Please send your CV and application labelled ‘Quality Engineer' via the "Ansøg" link found on this page. Applications are assessed in the order that they are received.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder