Experienced Design Engineer
For our Component Test Team in the Technology organization we are looking for a Design Engineer to complement the design team. The Component Test Team has the overall responsibility for cross-functional projects within testing and is closely linked to other Technology development departments. As a Design Engineer you will become part of a team of experienced Designers and you will report to the Head of Component Test.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Design Engineer your main responsibilities will cover:
- Being responsible for the design and structural calculation of test facilities
- Reviewing specification of test facility requirements
- Performing structural calculations of test facilities
- Developing concepts for new test facilities
- Designing and constructing test facilities
- You possess a strong drive and ache to deliver on time
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering or similar and substantial experience with finite elements calculations and structural dynamics of complex machinery
- You have experience with electronics, hydraulics and mechanical test solutions, and you have previously worked with construction and design
- You are analytical, structured and self-motivated
- You are a team player with good communication skills
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link found on this page. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the position, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5763.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder