Student Worker for Offshore Sales Planning
For our Offshore Sales Planning organization in Vejle we are looking for a talented and highly motivated Student Worker to support our team for a period of minimum twelve months. You will be part of an international team of motivated Commercial Sales experts supporting the business primarily in Denmark, UK and Germany.
Siemens makes an effort to attract the smartest students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad. We are always looking for talents who have the courage to ask those questions that can end up providing valuable answers and solutions to our customers and the society at large.
Being a Student Worker in Siemens is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support sales process improvement initiatives by collecting input and updating instructions
- Preparing presentations and other material for workshops and meetings
- Support on sales specific systems and tools (e.g. sharepoint)
- Act as quality gate and engage in collaboration with stakeholders across the organization
- Create communication and training material for end-users
- Ad-hoc tasks in Sales Planning / Sales Process Improvement
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled in a relevant higher education on Bachelor or Master level in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Logistics or Marketing
- You are an advanced user of MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- You are analytical, flexible and quick thinker, comfortable working with details, outgoing and a quick learner
- You have a structured and organized approach to your tasks and like to work in a team
- You possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English both orally and written
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens we have strong traditions for innovation of electronics and technique. For more than 160 years, we have developed and delivered products, solutions and services, which have contributed to shape the future. The solutions include innovative and sustainable technologies for industry, energy, health care, and infrastructure and cities.
Siemens has app. 360,000 employees worldwide of which 30,100 are employed within research and development internally as well as in collaboration with universities. Every year we make 8,000 new inventions.
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
By joining Siemens Wind Power you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5769.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder