Senior Supplier Quality Manager
Senior Supplier Quality Manager for offshore wind power (Projects and Operations)
Would you like manage, develop and engage with our suppliers to ensure quality delivery of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe?
Join us and become our new Senior Supplier Quality Manager in the QA Supplier Management department, which focuses on Quality Assurance and Supplier Management in relation to development and construction of offshore wind farms. You will be joining a department ensuring a high standard of deliveries and supplier engagement. Together with your competent colleagues, you will ensure that our quality requirements are meet.
The department is part of Wind Power which has 1800 employees and is one of four business units in DONG Energy. Wind Power is the world’s largest developer and operator of offshore wind power, and we use our unique knowledge in all phases of our wind turbine projects. During the last 20 years, we have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe.
You may choose freely to be based either at one of our Danish offices in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area or in Skærbæk near Fredericia or alternatively at our London office in the United Kingdom or our Hamburg office in Germany on local terms and conditions. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for quality management of supplies towards our offshore Wind farm projects or towards our operational fleet of offshore wind farms
- assess and evaluate potential suppliers
- lead the corporation with our suppliers in relation to continuous quality improvement
- prepare tender documents and evaluate tenders
- ensure quality planning and fulfilment of quality plans.
Furthermore, you will follow up on quality matters at the supplier, including supplier audits and ensure structured and transparent quality management, including reporting. You will also contribute to the overall development of supplier quality management.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a relevant higher technical education; with extensive experience with Supplier Quality Management and/or quality management
- are an experienced Lead Auditor in Quality and the ideal candidate will have thorough experience with quality assurance in the supply chain from mature industries like Automotive, Aerospace, etc
- are able to manage the details through the tender and contract phases as well as being able to achieve results in working with the senior management team of our suppliers and our many internal stakeholders
- speak and write English fluently and have strong communication skills, enabling you to cooperate efficiently with business partners from various professional groups and cultures
- thrive on working in a multi-cultural working environment with constant changes.
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your skills, when you work on some of the world's largest offshore wind projects.
In DONG Energy Wind Power, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and efficiently with some of the world's largest offshore wind projects, and we are committed to reducing the cost of electricity.
For Denmark, please do not hesitate to contact Kasper Roest, Head of QA Supplier Management, on telephone +45 9955 6977 if you want to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com.
For Germany, please do not hesitate to contact Milena Jägermann, Senior HR Consultant in P&D Germany, by telephone on +49 (0)40 181310-847.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 4 November 2016, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that for Danish applicants, we will procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
All UK based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder