Strong Product Manager - web and mobile
- Would you like to work in a technology company that provides state-of-the-art software solutions for Life Sciences industry?
- Can you imagine yourself working with an extensive customer portfolio - including some of the largest companies in the industry?
- How about being part of an informal and international organization, in a fast growing company located in Copenhagen, Denmark with local hubs in UK, USA, Brazil, Mexico, China and Japan?
For our customer we are looking for a Product Manager with a solid experience in building web and mobile-based applications. The Product Manager will be responsible for all products making sure they are top of the line. The position requires Danish residency.
Key responsibilities for the Product Manager includes
- Conducting market research to identify trends and new possible product areas.
- Developing products to be market leading
- Creating features and product specifications including use-cases and detailed UX
- Creating Business cases used in corporate decision making
- Ensuring feature are build according to the specs
- Communicating releases and features with our customers
- Producing product and feature roadmaps
- Facilitating the decision making process ensuring all relevant information is available
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience with at least 2 years in a Product Manager role or similar
- Proven track record building top of the line products for mobile and web applications
- Solid experience with UX tools like UXPin
- Hands on experience with Atlassian products is a plus
- Knowledge within the Pharma industry is a plus
Personal qualities expected
- Self-motivating and proactive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and service minded
- Strong English skills, both verbal and written
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is handled by Speedrecruiters. This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking here to go to our advertisement in Speedrecruiters. It usually takes only 10 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, you have the opportunity to go forward. Then press "Ansøg". It's quick and easy!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder