Experienced Developer (Lead/Architect)
Do you want to build and enhance the Digital Solutions of Widex?
As part of the overall company strategy, Widex is currently establishing the framework and roadmap for digitalisation, while Group IT is transforming into a global, efficient and professional IT organization with focus on being business driven and customer centric. To help us build and enhance our digital solutions we are hiring a new strong developer.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced developer (lead / architect) to strengthen our development and delivery capacity. You will be part of the Digital Solutions team in IT and work closely with the business on further development of our digital solutions. You are an experienced .NET developer and have knowledge of back- and frontend development.
The Digital Solutions team is responsible for our web solutions, SharePoint sites, cloud-enabling micro services and various business tools. The team is part of Business Solutions which also covers CRM and BI solutions. In this position, you will report to the new Manager of Digital Solutions (starting 01 November 2016).
Expected key tasks:
- Software development and enhancement of digital applications, tools, services and integrations
- Part of establishing design and architecture of solutions in close cooperation with the business
- Align and coordinate solutions across business solutions and other technical areas
- Development and delivery of projects within the digital solutions area
- Effective maintenance and support of digital solutions
- Cooperation with and management of external development resources
- We expect you to have a university degree or other relevant technical education. You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a developer (lead / architect). It is important that you are able to document experience and results from:
- Business solutions (architecture, development, delivery) and working closely with the business
- Web standards, cloud/Azure and micro services
- Sitecore and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Internet protocols and RFC standards, database management systems, and source control systems are a plus
- Agile methodology and development as well as project management
Being part of a changing organisation, you are expected to be self-driven and able to work independently, handling several activities simultaneously. It is mandatory that you are fluent in spoken and written English; other language skills are a plus.
We also expect you to have the following personal skills:
- Open-minded and trustworthy
- Supportive and service minded
- A global and multicultural understanding and mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-structured approach to challenges and result oriented
You will be working in a variable environment with skilled colleagues, short decision paths and great freedom with responsibility. The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts societies, in-house sports facilities and a good canteen. We are based in a bright, environment-friendly headquarter in Vassingerød.
You will be part of a company that improves the quality of life of a great many people around the world.
If you require further information, you are welcome to contact Director of Business Solutions Jørgen Kristensen at +45 3018 4848 / email@example.com. Please submit your application no later than 03 November 2016. We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder