Global QA Senior Project Engineer
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. All solutions are based on strong research and development competencies and significant technology investments. The company enjoys market leadership in all its
We need you. Chr. Hansen is in growth and we are expanding our facilities to meet market demands for our high quality product and to live up to our vision to improve food and health and in that process we need you.
As our QA Project Engineer you will be the main driver in establishing a sufficient qualification and validation level in cooperation with QA, Global Engineering and Global Process Technology.
On larger projects you will be supporting our Global Engineering Project Managers from ideation over implementation to qualification and validation, where you will cover production equipment and facilities. You will Work cross-functionally to provide quality expertise and guidance to the projects - ensuring efficient and effective alignment and compliance with company policies and procedures, the corporate Quality System and regulatory requirements.
- Qualification and validation: Align with global, internal engineering and process management functions to identify and define appropriate process and product qualification and validation requirements and integrate into project management system
- Preparation and approval of Master Validation Plans, protocols and reports approval
- Manage, mentor and coach Engineers and quality partners working on project based activities and train partners in qualification and validation
- Provide effective and responsive quality support to project teams to meet their objectives quality & compliance, timeliness
- Communication and escalation of key quality concerns/issues
- Approval of larger optimizations for product, process and quality system changes
- Work with quality management to ensure appropriate project quality resources are in place to sufficient support project activity and master overview of projects
Your personal profile
- You hold a B. Sc. or M. Sc. in engineering
- You have minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in food or pharma production
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience with validation and qualification life cycle
- Experience within food-production and hygienic design is a need
- Experience with medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing industry is an advantage
- Experience and knowledge in regulations, including GMP
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good indirect leadership capabilities
- Ability to work as part of a team and meet targets/goals efficiently
- Strong knowledge of quality principles and the ability to utilize these methods in a manufacturing environment
- Exercise authority and judgment and work independently
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills are required in Danish and English as minimum
- Available to travel and work non-standard shifts if necessary - Travel is estimated to 5-30 days a year
- An exciting and challenging position in a global biotechnology company, which is world leading within its fields
- Possibility to make a visible difference
- A positive working environment with focus on cross functional co-operation and global alignment
- Engaged colleagues with an open, entrepreneurial culture
- Possibility to work independently and at the same time to be part of a great team of local QA managers
- You will be based at our Avedøre site in the Copenhagen area, but you can expect travel activities as a natural part of the job.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Camilla Bjergegaard, Product Quality Manager, Dairy and Wine QA, at telephone +45 2531 7989
Please apply on-line - click on the "Ansøg" link. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 1 November 2016.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder