Electrical Design Engineer (f/m)
IR HiRel, a division within Infineon, is a market leader in advanced high reliability power electronics for aerospace, defense and space applications. IR HiRel has several U.S. offices and employs 450 people worldwide. The Danish design center is located in Herlev where 20 highly skilled engineers and technicians design high reliability power supplies for the space industry.
We continue to expand our business and are looking for a skilled Electrical Design Engineer to help us succeed.
As an Electrical Design Engineer your primary responsibility is to design and develop DC/DC switch-mode power supplies for high reliability applications. You will be working with proprietary designs and traditional converter topologies as well as analog circuit design. You will also be involved in application engineering and evaluation of new parts and products developed by other design centers within IR HiRel.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for the electrical design, and ensure a good health check of PCB layout, thermal and mechanical design.
- Debug and test prototypes and ensure the integrity of production testing.
- Perform technical analysis (Worst Case Analysis, Part Stress Analysis, Failure Mode Effect Analysis, and Reliability Analysis).
- Write documentation for the design towards customers and internal departments.
- Work with other design centers to develop, test and mature new products and concepts.
- Participate in cross-organizational improvement projects.
- Participate in customer meetings and reviews.
As a person you are structured and goal oriented with a good amount of creativity. You are helpful and we expect you to share actively with your colleagues. You are proactive, willing to make decisions and take on responsibilities. You manage risk and function well in an environment where multitasking is a must.
- You hold an Engineering degree in Electronics at Bachelor level as a minimum.
- You have 2-5 years’ experience with switch mode power applications and control loop theory.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are structured, goal oriented and take the initiative.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Prior experience with high reliability electronics is a plus.
An opportunity to join a highly skilled team that strives to deliver the highest quality for our customers. We have a dynamic and informal work environment with a strong team spirit. We have flexible office hours and the possibility to work from home on individual days. We offer a competitive salary including pension, bonus scheme and health insurance.
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please send an email with your CV or résumé and your application as soon as possible via the "Ansøg" link and put Electrical Design Engineer in the subject line.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder