Global Supply Planner
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. All solutions are based on strong research and development competencies and significant technology investments. The company enjoys market leadership in all its
Global Supply Planner for Sales & Operations Planning department
We are strengthening our supply planning activities globally and therefore we are looking for a candidate to manage the capacity planning and inventory control within one or more product areas. This position is within the Sales & Operations Planning department in Avedøre, Denmark.
Sales & Operations Planning is part of Global Logistics and our main task is to control global supply and demand planning and ensuring alignment of plans across Sales, Marketing, Production, Logistics, and Finance. We are a team of dedicated colleagues working with procurement and planning, global master data, improvements, processes and projects, all to optimize delivery performance, inventory levels and productivity.
Chr. Hansen has more than 40 distribution, production and/or sale locations located around the world. We have a challenging planning situation with production phases that span several sites and high capacity utilization.
Your main responsibility is to ensure correct capacity and inventory levels to effectively deliver agreed upon sales targets, this while ensuring high service levels and cost improvements.
- Monitor and optimize delivery performance, inventory turnover, capacity utilization, production compliance, and forecast accuracy metrics according to goals set by S&OP executive team and take corrective actions where needed
- Support and develop the Sales & Operations Planning process within one or more product areas globally with the goal of ensuring one business wide demand plan as well as an effective Supply/Demand balance
- Lead in reengineering differentiated planning strategies globally in accordance with supply capabilities and S&OP data within one or more product areas
- Formulate and maintain master planning strategies, policies and procedures that are aligned with the overall business strategy and product area supply chain strategy
- Identifies and drives supply chain optimization projects to improve performance measures
- Secure accurate and effective information flows related to all of the above
Your personal profile
- You have a relevant educational background within supply chain
- (e.g. production engineer)
- You are an experienced planner with proven effectiveness preferably with international experience within the process industry
- You have experience with SAP ECC. SAP APO experience is an advantage
- You have strong analytical skills and systematic problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English language is required. The company language is English, and you will communicate with different nationalities
- We expect an open and honest person who invites and engages in challenges
A position within the Sales & Operations Planning department with an international work environment and opportunities to take on complex challenges.
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Kory Vanderboom, Director of Sales & Operations Planning at +45 6038 5826
Please apply online by clicking on "Apply". Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 31 October 2016. Interviews will be held throughout the application period and we therefore urge you to apply as soon as possible. The interviews will be conducted in English.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder