Lead Engineer, Evaporation
Lead Engineer, Evaporation and Extraction for SPX Flow in Soeborg
Do you strive to have the technical responsibility for design of some of the most advanced evaporation and extraction plants around the world?
Join a global multi-industry company with highly specialized innovative process technologies
We are a global supplier of highly specialized, engineered solutions with operations in over 35 countries and sales in more than 150 countries globally. Our innovative solutions play a critical role in helping meet the rising global demands in the end markets we serve.
SPX FLOW Danmark is specialized in the design, development and delivery of innovative liquid concentration and powder processing solutions and equipment. Our customers come from the international dairy, food and beverage, starch, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Our Technology Center in Soeborg supports customers worldwide with product and process experience, pilot testing of new production processes, and knowledge sharing.
Working on projects of all sizes from single plant and equipment to fully engineered process lines
In Soeborg, we are looking for a Lead Engineer, Evaporation and Extraction who can be a further enrichment to our highly specialized engineering team. Our department is responsible for the mechanical design and solutions within evaporation and extraction technologies for the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. You will be part of an international environment, and engineering will be done in cooperation with local and global engineering teams as well as sub-suppliers.
A great opportunity for a technically qualified Engineer to make a difference
As Lead Engineer, Evaporator and Extraction you will be heading the allocated engineering team and typically work on one or two major projects where you ensure that the technical design complies with high focus on safety and the design requirements, covering:
- Plan the engineering activities in cooperation with the project manager
- Ensure technical alignment within the project
- Design technical solutions on time, quality-compliant and within budget
- Implement new technical solutions together with our Global Design Center
- Share lessons learnt and provide input for continuous improvements
- Technical support to our sales organization and aftermarket organization
- Travelling 30-50 days per year
Process Engineer with static equipment design experience
- Mechanical or chemical engineer (BSc or MSc) or similar education
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering of industrial evaporation and extraction plants in an international environment – within the food, pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry
- Possess attention to details and ability to prioritize
- Preferably familiar with tools like Inventor, AutoCad PID and SAP
- Good communication skills (spoken and written). Fluent in English and preferably in German.
- Systematical and well-structured
- Team player
As a person, you are proactive and flexible, allowing you to easily build and maintain relationships.
What can we offer you?
- An exciting, challenging and busy working environment in a global company
- Conditions of employment that match your qualifications
- A varied job, giving a wide contact surface across our organization
- Travel to customers, suppliers and business partners
- Personal development
How to apply
If you are open to pursuing this opportunity, please send your CV in English, along with your brief motivated application by applying online no later than October 24th.
If you have further questions to the position, you are welcome to contact
- Department Manager - Evaporation Engineering, Claus Christiansen, +45 2025 5865
- Head of Project Engineering, Anne Skovbæk, +45 2275 4377
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder