1 dag tilbage
Are you ready to play a key role guiding DONG Energy through future business and IT initiatives, and is it your passion to team up with business and IT colleagues to set ambitious directions to pave the way for future results?
Join us and become Enterprise Architect in Business Partnering & Enterprise Architecture, where you will be part of a skilled and experienced team of enterprise architects, business consultants and business partners. We work across all our business units to support long-term optimisation and alignment of the business information and technology landscape. We facilitate partnerships between our business units and IT. We work with management and specialists both in business and IT, to devise new business models and business IT strategies and form roadmaps and project mandates.
Business Partnering & Enterprise Architecture is part of our Group functions which cover Group Support, Group Finance & Services and Group IT. In Group IT, we focus our efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable and responsible company.
You will be based at our office in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key duties will be to
- build and maintain a cross-disciplinary understanding of how the business is supported by the current business and IT architecture including an understanding of related strategies and roadmaps
- devise and contribute to new and updated business IT strategies and roadmaps
- form technology strategies, roadmaps and define standards and principles
- support project initiation, by conducting analyses to translate business goals and requirements into directions and high-level architectures used to initiate sound and executable projects aligned with decided strategies and roadmaps
- take the role as (lead) project architect in larger projects, being the project managers wingman.
Moreover, you will generally support development of our enterprise architecture consulting services, by maintaining and extending our architecture methods and assets.
Ýou will be part of defining the transformation roadmap, analyse complex business and IT challenges, communicating the big picture, pushing the decided strategic direction, and when relevant internally challenge, and reposition in the current direction.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- hold a relevant degree, preferably master’s degree, for example in information technology, engineering or business administration and computer science
- have some years of practical experience with enterprise architecture utilising the ideas from architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF, EA3 or alike
- have a broad knowledge of general IT architecture components, eg ESB, IAM and EDW, and architecture patterns, most likely based on strong experience as developer and IT architect
- have a business-oriented IT insight from large enterprises
- have experience from project management, management consultancy and possibly leading a small team
- have good communication skills on both a technical and management level.
You have a proven track record with excellent results and you have demonstrated a clear ability to get the job done. You work well in a team-minded environment and are able to build confidence and partnership with business relations.
As we operate in a highly international environment, it is essential that you speak and write English fluently. At the same time, good Danish language skills is a clear advantage.
Experience with business architecture methodologies, eg capability modelling is an advantage. Knowledge of some of our central technologies SAP, Microsoft Office 365 and Azure would also be valued. In addition, experience from the utility or energy sector would also be seen as an advantage.
A unique job in a team with seven highly skilled enterprise architects and many complex and challenging work tasks. We are excited and motivated by working with colleagues across all business units to pursue the DONG Energy vision, leading the energy transformation towards more renewable and sustainable energy.
In DONG Energy Group IT, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work focused on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences, which have a significant impact on our core business. Working for us, you will experience extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact Claus E. Thorsen, Architecture Manager in Business Partnering & Enterprise Architecture on telephone +45 9955 4412, if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 23 October 2016, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Please note that for Danish applicants, we will procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder