ASIC Architect for wireless multicore MCU’s
Sigma Designs is the company behind the Z-Wave Wireless Communication Standard. The leading smart Home IoT brand which unites mesh network technology, applications, and partners in one inter-operable eco system. Z-Wave enables low cost and power conscious wireless Home Control applications.
Sigma Designs is seeking to grow our ASIC department in the Copenhagen office. We are looking for a knowledgeable & analytical professional which wants to be a part of an international organization.
The architect has the responsibility of architecting the multicore MCU systems which are a central part of every new generation of Z-Wave Single chips. The architect works in close cooperation with the other Systems architects in R&D.
Your primary work tasks will be:
- Participate in the design of a system-on-chip ASICs, which currently includes an ARM processor, a number of ASIPs (DSPs), and a radio component
- Writing and maintaining specifications of a number of system components
- Participate in the validation of the system using ESL modelling methods based on C++/System C
- Lead the implementation and integration of systems component
We expect that you have:
- A history as an RTL design team lead with a deep understanding of RTL design flow
- Have an excellent understanding of design of SoCs
- Strong knowledge of design and modelling of infrastructure supporting inter-processor communication
- Strong understanding of object oriented design and systems modelling in C++
- Relevant technical background such as M.Sc.E.E or equivalent
We offer you:
- A challenging job with possibility to with a broad set of tasks and competences
- A chance to be a driving force in Z-Wave Single chips product development
- A job in a dynamic and highly innovative technology company in a rapidly growing market
- A group of highly professional and dedicated colleagues in a social and open work environment
- Attractive salary package; fixed base salary, pension, health insurance, lunch etc.
For additional information, please contact:
Peter Østergaard Nielsen, ASIC Director
m +45 2176 5321
Please forward your application marked ‘ASIC Architect’ via the "Ansøg" link
(Your application may be forwarded to and reviewed by external recruiter)
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder