Z-Wave Senior Z/IP Software Engineer
Sigma Designs is the company behind the Z-Wave Wireless Communication Standard. The leading smart Home IoT brand which unites applications, partners and technology in one inter-operable eco system. Z-Wave enables low cost and power conscious wireless Home Control applications.
Join us in making wireless mesh networks as reliable and ubiquitous as electricity and running water in the home.
Sigma Designs is expanding the Z-Wave R&D software organization in the Copenhagen office. We are looking for a knowledgeable and analytical Z-Wave Senior Z/IP Software Engineer. You will have the opportunity to shape the networking technology and protocols for the world's leading wireless Smart Home IoT brand. We are passionate about reliability and security and strive for the highest technical excellence while maintaining a strong focus on pragmatic solutions that work in the field. We are a multi-cultural and international workplace with offices in three continents.
As a Senior Z/IP Software Engineer you will be a part of a strong team of software engineers designing and implementing Sigma Designs 'Z-Wave Over IP strategy' - Z/IP - enabling Z-Wave products for the Internet of Things. The team is working on a wide range of Linux platforms.
Your primary work tasks will be:
- Design and implementation of new generations of Z/IP Gateways and Z/IP clients
- Participate in the continuous development of test systems
We expect that you have:
- Strong analytical background with experience in design, implementation, test and documentation
- Passionate about development in constrained and Linux environments
- Extensive experience with IP Protocol stacks
- Extensive experience with wireless networks and communication protocols
- Interest in iOS and Android application development is a plus
- Extensive experience programming in C/C++
- Relevant technical background such as M.Sc.E.E or equivalent
We offer you:
- A chance to be a driving force in Sigma Designs Z-Wave R&D organization
- A job in a dynamic and highly innovative technology company in a rapidly growing market
- A group of highly professional and dedicated colleagues in a social and open work environment
- Attractive salary package; fixed base salary, pension, health insurance, lunch
For additional information, please contact:
Z/IP Software Manager
+45 3913 0051
Please forward your application marked ‘Sr. Z/IP Software Engineer’ via the "Ansøg" link
(Your application may be forwarded to and reviewed by external recruiter)
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder