Z-Wave Senior Support Engineer
Sigma Designs is the company behind the Z-Wave Wireless Communication Standard. The leading smart Home IoT brand which unites applications, partners and technology in one inter-operable eco system. Z-Wave enables low cost and power conscious wireless Home Control applications.
Sigma Designs is further expanding the Z-Wave support organization in the Copenhagen office. We are looking for a knowledgeable and analytical professional, who wants to be part of a multi-cultural international organization.
The Senior Support Engineer will be responsible for the creation and presentation of technical content on our technical support portal along with training of the Z-Wave Sales force and regional Z-Wave Field Application engineers. The role includes an important on-going content generation activity of our support portal – This includes generation of application notes, tutorial videos, training material, knowledge databases and other technical content needed to successfully support our Z-Wave customers.
The Senior Support Engineer works closely with the Copenhagen R&D team and serves as an important interface between Partners and Sigma Designs.
Your primary work tasks will be:
- Create and Maintain technical content on our Technical Support Portal
- Technical training activities
We expect that you have:
- 5+ years’ experience of working in a support organization - with very technical content
- 5+ years’ experience with technical training, and writing technical documentation.
- 5+ years’ experience with wireless networks and communication protocols
- Excellent communication skills
- Z-Wave experience
- Relevant technical background such as M.Sc.E.E or equivalent
We offer you:
- A chance to be a driving force in Sigma Designs Z-Wave Support organization
- A job in a dynamic and highly innovative technology company in a rapidly growing market
- A group of highly professional and dedicated colleagues in a social and open work environment
- Attractive salary package; fixed base salary, pension, health insurance, lunch
For additional information, please contact:
Z-Wave Global Support Manager
m +45 4228 8788
Please forward your application marked ‘Sr. Support Engineer’ via the "Ansøg" link
(Your application may be forwarded to and handled/reviewed by external recruiter)
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder