Two Process & Application Specialists
Two positions as Process & Application Specialists for our Food & Beverage division in Soeborg
Technical expert with ambition and motivation to design and develop technical solutions to the next new level in cooperation with colleagues and customers.
Do you want to play an important role in an international organization?
Join a global multi-industry company with highly specialized innovative process technologies
We are a global supplier of highly specialized, engineered solutions with operations in over 35 countries and sales in more than 150 countries globally. Our innovative solutions play a critical role in helping meet the rising global demands in the end markets we serve.
In SPX FLOW Danmark, Soeborg, we are looking for two Process & Application Specialists to support our Process and R&D group in our strategy to obtain better products, better processes and better customer support.
We offer a great opportunity for the technical expert to participate in moving SPX Flow into the next level of Process Technology, Process development and Application definition. You will be responsible for;
- Collaborating closely with the Engineering and Sales functions to ensure process definition and quality
- Taking active part in process commissioning
- Taking active part in troubleshooting, either on site or from office
- Collaborating with Sales in defining project and specification scope
- Collaborating with Sales for customer meetings and presentations
- Drive own R&D activities to expand on process in-depth knowledge
- Drive own R&D projects to expand SPX Flow market position
- Expected travelling days per year: 40-60
Our new Process and Application Specialist will have all or several of the below competences
- Relevant degree from an accredited university; Engineering or Food Technology
- Detailed knowledge about unit operations and product chemistry
- Detailed knowledge about powder specifications and functional properties
- Knowledge about thermodynamics, heat and mass balance
- Relevant industry experience is preferred, but the right profile background and interest in evaporation and drying will be offered in-house training
- Knowledge of processes within Food and Industrial segments
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to communicate and cooperate in groups with large diversity of skills
- Able and willing to work globally
How to apply
If you are open to pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in English, along with your brief motivated application by applying online no later than November 1st, 2016.
If you have further questions you are welcome to contact Manager of Process R&D, Christian Fridberg at +45 3954 6055
We look forward to receiving your application.
Who are SPX Flow Technology Danmark A/S
In Soeborg we are specialized in the design, development and delivery of innovative liquid concentration and powder processing solutions and equipment. Our customers come from the international dairy, food and beverage, starch, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Our Technology Center in Soeborg supports customers worldwide with product and process experience, pilot testing of new production processes, and knowledge sharing.
We emphasize a balanced work-life relationship with focus on joy in our daily work and a high level of flexibility. We have an informal working environment with attention to quality and details.
As a specialist, you are part of defining your own role within our areas of responsibility and though we work towards a common goal, an independent approach is required.
Our canteen offers healthy diversified food and our gym is open at your convenience.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder