Dryer Specialist for SPX Flow Technology in Soeborg
Technical expert with ambition and motivation to design and develop technical solutions to the next new level in cooperation with colleagues and customers.
Do you want to play an important role in an international organization?
Join a global multi-industry company with highly specialized innovative process technologies
We are a global supplier of highly specialized, engineered solutions with operations in over 35 countries and sales in more than 150 countries globally. Our innovative solutions play a critical role in helping meet the rising global demands in the end markets we serve.
In SPX FLOW Danmark, Soeborg, we are looking for a Dryer Specialist to support global our Process, Sales and R&D group in our strategy to obtain better products, better processes and better customer support.
We offer a great opportunity for the technical expert to participate in moving SPX Flow into the next level of Process Technology, Process development and Application definition. You will be responsible for;
- Collaborating closely with Global Sales in defining project and specification scope cooperation with our internal/external engineering organization
- Lead finding the right process application and configuration
- Responsible for calculations and sizing of equipment
- Collaborating with Sales for customer meetings and presentations
- Taking active part in troubleshooting also in connection with commissioning,
- either on site or from office
- Drive own development activities to expand process in-depth knowledge
- Expected travelling days per year: 20-50
Our new Dryer Specialist will have all or several of the below competences
- Degree from an accredited university; Engineering or Food Technology
- Relevant industry experience is preferred, but the right profile background and interest in drying (Spray Drying) will be offered in-house training
- Detailed knowledge about thermodynamics, mass and heat balance
- Knowledge and practice of the overall delivery concepts of engineering, supply chain, installation and commissioning processes
- Good attention to detail while being able to handle complex situations and see projects from a holistic view
- Knowledge of process categories within Food & Chemical Industries
- Knowledge of food and industrial regulations/hygiene requirements, etc.
- Customer focused
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to communicate and cooperate in groups with large diversity of skills
- Able and willing to work globally
How to apply
If you are open to pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in English, along with your brief motivated application by applying online no later than November 1st, 2016. If you have further questions you are welcome to contact Manager Global Design, Jørn Krogh at +45 3954 6093
We look forward to receiving your application.
Who are SPX Flow Technology Danmark A/S
In Soeborg we are specialized in the design, development and delivery of innovative liquid concentration and powder processing solutions and equipment. Our customers come from the international dairy, food and beverage, starch, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Our Technology Center in Soeborg supports customers worldwide with product and process experience, pilot testing of new production processes, and knowledge sharing.
We emphasize a balanced work-life relationship with focus on joy in our daily work and a high level of flexibility. We have an informal working environment with attention to quality and details.
As a specialist, you are part of defining your own role within our areas of responsibility and though we work towards a common goal, an independent approach is required.
Our canteen offers healthy diversified food and our gym is open at your convenience.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder