Senior Engineer Operation & Maintenance MMP PM
Statoil is an international energy company with operations in more than 30 countries. Building on 40 years of experience from oil and gas production on the Norwegian continental shelf, we are committed to accommodating the world's energy needs in a responsible manner, applying technology and creating innovative business solutions. We are headquartered in Norway with approx. 21,000 employees worldwide, and are listed on the New York and Oslo stock exchanges.
Marketing, Midstream and Processing (MMP) shall maximise corporate value creation in Statoil’s mid- and downstream business through safe, reliable and efficient operations. We are responsible for capturing the full value potential of all marketed and traded products such as crude oil, liquids and natural gas.
Do you like to be close to the action in a large industrial enterprise? Do you want to be part of a team that ensures our equipment is safe and able to perform it’s function at any given time ? Then you might be Statoil Refining Denmark A/S’ new mechanical engineer.
Statoil Refining Denmark A/S in Kalundborg, is the largest oil refinery in Denmark. The refinery has a capacity of 5,5 million tons/year and approx. 330 employees. The site covers approx. 1.2km2 and there is always something happening out there.
Statoil Refining Denmark is a place, where you not only take part in the decisions, but also are obliged to implement the decisions. Our social manners are characterized by all employees being close to the business processes making us an efficient industrial enterprise.
- Ensure mechanical rotating equipment meets internal and external specifications
- Maintain internal standards and specifications within the mechanical rotating discipline
- Continuously follow up the performance and condition of mechanical rotating equipment for availability, capacity and regularity
- Ensure quality of equipment criticality and maintenance concepts
- Perform verification of cost estimates and approve technical solutions within modification projects for mechanical rotating equipment
- Ensure relevant technical documentation is updated and correct for mechanical rotating equipment
- Provide technical support to operations and maintenance personnel as required
- Approval of installation of equipment for commissioning within modifications
- Develop technical solutions for equipment that does not meet availability, capacity or regularity targets.
- Relevant design & practical experience from heavy processing industry related to pumps / steam turbines / compressors.
- Good knowledge of rotating equipment industry standards
- Knowledge of condition control monitoring of rotating equipment
- Knowledge of metallurgy would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Danish and English, both spoken & written.
- A bachelor or master degree within mechanical engineering with emphasis on rotating equipment.
- Experience preferred : 3-5 years relevant experience
- High focus on HSE awareness
- Co-operative and enjoys working in teams whilst also able to work independently
- Open minded with precise and constructive communication skills
- Ability to seek creative solutions
- Delivers results through a continuous improvement mind-set
- Delivers high quality work under tight deadlines
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder