Student Worker MAS
For our Maritime & Aviation Solution (MAS) department in Service Wind Power we are looking for a talented and highly motivated student worker to support different aspects of the business.
What are my responsibilities?
Your main task will be to support the MAS organization in different aspects with different assignments:
- Collect market intelligence, handling and update supplier databases
- Maintenance and further development of monthly performance reports
- Supporting the process of creating reports
- Support colleagues with ad hoc tasks
- Support with various IT tasks, including programming in VBA, advanced excel skills & PowerPoint -Think Cell
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled at a Master (preferred) or Bachelor (preferably at the 7th-8th semester) education of Business Administration, Economics or Engineering,
- You have advanced knowledge of excel and importantly VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and with PowerPoint - Think Cell
- You possess excellent English skills, both orally and in writing, as well as high level mathematic skills
- Experience with databases, InfoPath will be considered as an advantage
- You have a structured and organized approach to your tasks and like to work in a team
- Previous work experience will be considered as an advantage.
- You can offer your presence minimum 2-3 times per week (Max 20 hours)
- You are open minded, self-driven and take full responsibility and ownership of given tasks.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job at www.siemens.dk/career. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5770.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder