Software Test Engineer
- want to make your mark on our software quality
- have a passion for tests and details
- are a team player wanting to work in a rapidly developing international company
Become a part of Gram & Juhl A/S
We are searching for a Software Test Engineer to become a part of our Engineering team consisting of experienced and committed employees, designing and maintaining software for our solutions. You will be a part of a well-founded team where sparring, continuous integration and agile development is a natural part of everyday work. A firm where quality assurance and performance is key parameters for success.
You will be testing our software in all stages of completion, develop tests and methods and guarantee the quality of our products. You will be able to develop and implement new test tools and environments and contribute to successful product releases.
Your personality is important to us
We are looking for an ambitious and proactive person with a big personal drive. As a person you are forthcoming, have good communication skills and demands high standards from yourself and others thereby ensuring high quality work. You are structured, good at maintaining an overview of complex solutions and planning your own work schedule.
Required skills and qualifications
You hold a Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or similar, and have previous experience with test.
Experience in and knowledge of several of the disciplines below:
- Quality assurance using Unit testing and Black-box/regression testing
- Continuous integration frameworks
- Tools like Jenkins, PHPunit, Selenium, SimpleTest
- Programming experience in several languages, like C++
- Linux experience an advantage
- Network: HTTP services and secure protocols
- ISTQB certified ia an advantage, but not a requirement
- Test or component-driven development using agile development process
- Business level written and verbal communications skills in English required. Danish an advantage, but not a requirement
- Personal description words should include enthusiastic, resourceful, self-motivated and persistent.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the wind industry is considered an advantage, but not essential
- Valid work permit for Denmark is required
We offer more than just a job
You will become a part of an international company, striving everyday to secure the energy resources of the world. As an employee you are given the freedom to act and the inspiration to take responsibility. We offer salary according to qualifications and among other things: flexible hours, healths insurance, access to free fruits/massage. The primary workplace is at our domicile near Highway E45, Exit 68.
Do you want to be a part of Gram & Juhl?
Please send your application by clicking on "Apply" (all attachments preferably as PDF). For more information on the position, please call Tine Poder at +45 8816 3875. Commencement as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder