Embedded Hardware Engineer
- want a versatile, challenging and creative job
- are educated and interested in both innovative development and IOT solutions
- are a team player wanting to work in a rapidly developing international company
Become a part of Gram & Juhl A/S
We are searching for an Engineer to become a part of our Development department consisting of experienced and committed engineers, designing new and maintaining current products. You will be a part of a well-founded team where sparring, continuous integration and agile development is how we work. A firm where quality assurance and performance are key parameters for success. Developing new products ranging from design over verification to production/application.
Your personality is important to us
We are looking for an ambitious and proactive person with personal drive. As a person you are forthcoming, have good communication skills and demands high standards from yourself and others thereby ensuring high quality work. You are structured, good at maintaining an overview of complex solutions and planning your own work schedule. You use words like innovative, enthusiastic, resourceful, self-motivated and persistent to describe yourself.
Required skills and qualifications
You hold an Electronic engineering degree or equivalent, we will consider applications from recent graduates
Experience in and knowledge of several of the disciplines below:
- Software development (Embedded Linux) and Hardware development
- Technologies like Linux, Spice, C/C++, PHP, Bash, Shell, HTML and communication protocols
- Programmes like OrCAD schematics and Allegro PCB Editor
- FPGA and programming in Verilog/VHD2
- CPU and DSP systems
- Analogue and digital electronics
- Signal integrity and processing
- Quality Assurance
- Business level written and verbal communications skills in English required. Danish an advantage, but not a requirement
- Previous experience and knowledge of the wind industry is considered an advantage, but not essential
- Valid work permit for Denmark is required
We offer more than just a job
You will become a part of an international company, striving everyday to secure the energy resources of the world. As an employee you are given the freedom to act and the inspiration to take responsibility. We offer salary according to qualifications and among other things: flexible hours, healths insurance, access to free fruits/massage. The primary workplace is at our domicile near Highway E45, Exit 68.
Do you want to be a part of Gram & Juhl?
Please send your application by clicking on "Apply" (all attachments as PDF). For more information on the position, please call Tine Poder at +45 8816 3875. Commencement as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder