- want to work with software solutions for advanced Condition Monitoring including RESTful architecture
- are educated and/or experienced in back-end software development
- are a team player wanting to work in a rapidly developing international company
- can and will coordinate assignments for our external programmers
Become a part of Gram & Juhl A/S
We are searching for an Engineer to become a part of our development team consisting of experienced and committed employees, designing and maintaining software for our back-end solutions. You will be a part of a well-founded team where sparring, continuous integration and agile development is a natural part of everyday work. A firm where quality assurance and performance is key parameters for success.
You will be developing Big Data applications. A focus point for the position is the assurance of our software quality.
Your personality is important to us
We are looking for an ambitious and proactive person with a big personal drive. As a person you are forthcoming, have good communication skills and demands high standards from yourself and others thereby ensuring high quality work. You are structured, good at maintaining an overview of complex solutions and planning your own work schedule.
Required skills and qualifications
You hold a Master degree in Software Engineering or similar, we also consider applications from recent graduates (Bachelor will work with the right experience)
Experience in and knowledge of several of the disciplines below:
- Web programming: MVC and RESTful architecture
- Technologies like PHP, HTML, JSON, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, .NET and SQL
- Linux experience an advantage
- Network: HTTP services and secure protocols
- Test-driven development/Lean development process
- Quality Assurance
- Business level written and verbal communications skills in English required. Danish an advantage, but not a requirement
- Personal description words should include enthusiastic, resourceful, self-motivated and persistent.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the wind industry is considered an advantage, but not essential
- Valid work permit for Denmark is required
We offer more than just a job
You will become a part of an international company, striving everyday to secure the energy resources of the world. As an employee you are given the freedom to act and the inspiration to take responsibility. We offer salary according to qualifications and among other things: flexible hours, healths insurance, access to free fruits/massage. The primary workplace is at our domicile near Highway E45, Exit 68.
Do you want to be a part of Gram & Juhl?
Please send your application by clicking on "Apply" (all attachments preferably as PDF). For more information
on the position, please call Tine Poder at +45 8816 3875. Commencement as soon as possible.
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du har set jobbet hos Jobfinder