Cloud Engineer for Operations & Cloud
Technically strong Cloud Engineer for Operations & Cloud team needed
Siteimprove is looking for an ambitious and technically strong cloud engineer to help us build Siteimprove cloud infrastructure, supporting the company in its mission to make the web better for all. You will be joining our Operations and Cloud development team and help us build the common operating infrastructure for services including monitoring, high availability, performance, security while collaborating with cross functional stakeholders.
- Design, implement and deploy cloud solutions to meet operational goals for high availability, performance, stability, security and cost-efficiency.
- Promote, implement and integrate cloud based services as alternative to traditional on-premises solutions.
- Optimize the environment to maximize auto-recovery and geographically distributed redundancy in support of business continuity plan and disaster recovery goals.
- Continuously optimize our applications and create an efficient infrastructure that allows us to grow dynamically with our growing base of customers.
Tech keywords: AWS, ELB, AutoScaling, Spot Requests, Security Groups, Subnets, Gateways, IAM, EC2, S3, VPC, Route53, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFront, Containers, Micro services, Serverless, HTML, REST APIs, SQL, Go, Linux, Windows, C#, HaProxy, Squid, Mesos, Ansible
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a DevOps engineer or software developer.
- Have a solid understanding of AWS.
- Have a deep understanding of how to build and deploy applications from a developer perspective.
- Have built cloud based applications.
- Have experience with automation and a good understanding of CI/CD.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Have experience working in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Have experience with deployment and environment automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
Who you are as a person
- Self-motivated and thrives in an environment with complex challenges
- Eager to learn new technologies to be able to deliver the best solutions
- Have no tolerance for errors and are proud to deliver solid solutions.
- Are curious, creative, and want to know and learn more.
- Want to join our mission for Cloud first in Siteimprove.
- A team player and have a desire to work with creative and skilled people like you.
What can we offer you?
- Flat Company Structure
- Custom Built Staff Bar
- Flex-time Options
- Attractive Salary Packages + Benefits
- Central Waterfront Location
- Professional Development Fund
- State of the Art Equipment & Facilities
- Fully equipped in-house Gym
- Celebrity Canteen Chef
- International Travel Opportunities
- Europe’s Most Social Workplace
How to apply
Send your application to Talent Acquisition Assistant, Sofie Tonø, via "Ansøg" link. You are also welcome to contact Director of Operations and Cloud, Magni Hovgaard, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 3170 1765.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Søg Cloud Engineer for Operations & Cloud
Har du allerede uploadet et cv? Log på for at ansøge nu