Frontend Developer for Digital Analytics Team
Are you passionate about data visualization and building easy to use interfaces for thousands of web editors around the globe? Are you technically strong and do you enjoy working with web technologies? Then you might be exactly who we are looking for.
Siteimprove is looking for an ambitious, creative and user centric frontend software developer to help us in our mission to make the web better. You will be joining our digital analytics product development team and help us explore and build novel data visualization interfaces to let online content owners and online traffic analysts extract knowledge from their enormous amount of click stream data.
Visit our website siteimprove.com/features/web-analytics for further info on our digital analytics product.
This position is based in our office in central Copenhagen.
- Develop and maintain frontend application code for our Analytics product.
- Work together with product owner, user experience people and graphical designers to implement nothing less of great user interfaces.
- You join our development team and you will be touching areas like: web traffic logging, web traffic analysis, ETL, reporting and data visualization.
We expect you to
- Have experience similar to 3 years of full time software development.
- Have tried to add analytics such as SiteCatalyst, Webtrends or Google Analytics to a website.
- Build a web application from scratch in less time than it takes to read this job description.
- Have built applications on top of REST services.
- Breathe life into a graphical design on your own.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
As a person you
- Are curious, creative, and want to know and learn more.
- Want to join our mission of removing all bad user experiences of websites.
- Are a team player and have a desire to work with creative and skilled people like you.
- Can slice a task to deliver the needed parts first and the nice parts later.
- Lead yourself and get things done with high standards.
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company of 360 employees that provides web governance tools to thousands of customers worldwide. Our user-friendly tools make it easy and simple for web editors and teams to make their websites better and accessible for all people. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Dublin, Frankfurt, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
We are growing fast, a growth that reflects our success in the rapidly emerging space of web governance. We are proud of our results and are dedicated to our mission of making the web better for all. We are a dynamic team of ambitious colleagues who work hard to retain and positively surprise our customers through world-leading products and services, and we constantly challenge each other in order to keep learning and improving. This all translates to a fun and exciting work environment!
We are proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.
How to apply
If you think this is you, please apply as soon as possible, but no later than October 21, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acqusition Specialist, Katrine Degenkolv at firstname.lastname@example.org or Digital Analytics Product Owner, Ivan Bager, at email@example.com / +45 6012 4950
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder