Field Application Engineer
Field Application Engineer - Denmark (f/m)
We are currently expanding our business and are looking for a Field Application Engineer to help us succeeding. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly motivated growing team within the market leader in power electronics
As a Field Application Engineer for power electronics you will take on the exciting challenge of acting as an interface between customers and technical marketing / application engineering inside Infineon. You will be able to establish and maintain close contact to key technical decision-makers at your assigned customers.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for the Design-In of existing products, definition of derivatives or even definition of new products, closely working with the customer and the related technical marketing.
- Act as a consultant within the customers in the field of power electronics (mainly Motor Drive).
- Ensure communication of customer / application requirements and trends as well as competition information to technical marketing, application and system engineering.
- Teamwork with sales on target projects to reach joint Design-In targets.
- Execute trainings and technical support for our distribution partners and at fairs.
- Think in block diagrams considering the whole Infineon product portfolio which makes your profile complete.
You are able to quickly build a trustworthy, constructive cooperation and still respect different views and attitudes. You use the creative potential coming from this, work independently and conscientiously while taking care of reaching your goals. You have a sense for today’s trends and therefore can recognize improvement opportunities for your area.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience as Field Application Engineer in power electronics or in the development of power electronics (preferably in motor drive).
- Strong know-how in the selection of suitable electrical components like IGBT, Mosfet, Diode, power modules, intelligent power modules (IPM) as well as in control / protection circuitry (gate driver). Hands on experience gained from laboratory work, experience in thermal design, layout, EMI or digital motor control would be nice complements.
- Ideally practical experience in project management.
- Fluency in English Language is mandatory.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Industrial Power Control segment (IPC) designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductors and system solutions primarily for the use in industrial electronic applications. IPC offers semiconductor products for various power transmission stages, i.e. from the generation via the transmission, and finally the conversion of electric power. IPC’s product portfolio comprises discrete IGBT devices, IGBT modules and IGBT stacks, as well as IGBT driver ICs and driver boards for controlling IGBT modules and covers practically the entire power range from a few hundred watts to several megawatts. IPC’s target applications include industrial drives (motors, pumps, fans, and compressors), home appliances, renewable energy generation, and traction.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
Please apply via "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder