Presales Consultants with strong technical skills
Our client Westcon is looking for presales consultants for two different business areas. One area with focus on F5 Networks and one with focus on Palo Alto Networks.
Westcon in Copenhagen is part of the global company Weston Group Inc., a distributor of category-leading unified communications and network infrastructure solutions with a global network of specialty resellers.
The job and key accountabilities
Your role as presales consultant is to support the sales team in the achievement of set revenue and Gross Profit budgets in line with company directives and objectives. Furthermore you provide product based technical sales support to authorized business partners.
Your key accountabilities will be to plan, manage and report on vendor portfolios to maximize Weston Group value-add and ensure success in terms of revenue and profitability. You will work with vendor and sales team to develop and execute compelling solution propositions for Westcon Group, Resellers and their end-users.
Your customers are primarily located in the Copenhagen area, and some travelling in Denmark and the Nordic countries can be expected.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sales (generate and provide customer quotations, ensure comprehension of portfolio, develop compelling programs and initiatives, maintain distribution activity)
- Costumer Support (point of contact for customers inquiries regarding solution designs, liaise with and support other internal teams, provide monthly reports regarding product trends, promotions, top customer profile etc.)
- Sales Support (support sales team with product positioning, responsible for promotional information, develop product presentations for the sales force, train sales staff and customers on specific vendors products)
- Administrative tasks (attend monthly meetings, present sales management with relevant reports and analysis, provide monthly reports, maintain and develop own knowledge of Weston Group services portfolio, provide input to training materials)
- Understanding of network technology
- Understanding of IT security
- Experience in presales and product management
- Good understanding of the sales cycle
- You speak Danish and English fluently
Experience with F5 Networks, Palo Alto Networks or equivalent solutions is an advantage, as well as having worked with one or more of Westcon's vendors. Experience in working as presales in the distribution channel is as well an advantage.
You are enthusiastic and have the eager to learn. You are extrovert and serviceminded, you work independently and prioritize the customers based on the importance. You are able to maintain an overview and you establish strong, productive vendor relations.
The company offers
You will be part of a company with much freedom and independency. The culture is open, friendly and easy but with the understanding that hard work creates the freedom. You will be a part of a team with highly motivated people. By joint activities you and your colleagues help each other to grow, develop and to see what and where the company needs to focus and execute.
You will be offered free phone, Internet and subsidies for car. The company offers relevant courses, ongoing training in the products and possibilities to take a leading role.
About the company
Our client Weston Group is a global company with a local touch. Westcon, Westcon Group and Comstor are registered trademarks and trademarks of Westcon Group, Inc. From global logistics and flexible customised financing solutions to pre-sales, technical and engineering assistance, Westcon work with their partners to respond with agility and speed to changing market conditions so they can achieve the fastest time to revenue.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact recruitment consultant Miriam Kofod Rasmussen on +45 3027 2873. Please use the button below to send your application and CV.
We are continuously evaluating incoming applications, and look forward to receiving your application asap.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder