We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. We're now looking for passionate people to become even better!
How does connectivity add value in the industrial world?
We are taking our Connected Services business to the next level. We are looking for two energetic students to join our team for one semester and contribute to our success in the market. The outcome of this project will influence our portfolio of products and our R&D strategy.
You will join Business Unit Decanters and help to apply Industry 4.0 solutions to the industrial equipment we offer to our customers. You will work on answering the question “How does connectivity add value in the industrial world?”.
You will work with a long list of stakeholders and you need to be a true team player. You will be guided and mentored during your time with us, but you also need to be a self-driven and motivated person.
Together with our Connectivity Team you will help develop our Industry 4.0 strategy with a focus on applying connectivity to add value.
Through interviews, market analysis and other activities, your key task will be to answer the question how does connectivity add value?
Personal profile & qualifications
- You have experience with industry 4.0
- You have a business-driven mindset
- You are curious and challenging by nature. You need to know how things work and are not satisfied with superficial and incomplete arguments
- You have a passion for developing
- You are fluent in English and internationally oriented with good cross-cultural understanding
- You have a good sense of humor. You understand that working hard and focused is compatible with having fun and laughing
- You build trustful relationships, have strong customer focus and excellent networking skills
Why 2 students?
We enjoy and believe in teamworking, especially when it comes to innovative and complicated projects.
- An opportunity to write your master’s thesis in an international and fast-growing company with many contacts and career opportunities
- Lots of challenges that will help you develop your personal and professional skills
- Good working environment in a company with high ethical standards
You will start as soon as possible and stay with us during the project.
You will be mentored by and reporting to Luis Diaz, Business Development Manager.
For more information please contact Luis Diaz at email@example.com
You are welcome to send your CV and motivated application via link no later than 20 December 2019 - and please note, that applications will be reviewed as they are received, and the selection process will be done continuously.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.